Supercare Hospital is dedicated to ensuring patients understand the hospital billing and insurance policies.
We actively partner with various Corporate Insurance Companies, Third Party Administrators (TPA) and even PSUs to extract the best and most convenient options for beneficiaries.
The insured patient/beneficiary is entitled for benefits/cashless access at the hospital for ailments which are covered under the medical/health insurance policy.
Below are the TPA insurance, Corporate and Government organizations associated with Supercare Hospital:
Health Insurances TPA’s:
- Medi Assist TPA
- Family Health Plan Insurance TPA Limited (FHPL)
Health Insurance Company/Scheme:
- Megha Health Insurance Scheme (MHIS)
- Niva Bupa Health Insurance (Max Bupa)
- IFFCO Tokio GIC
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- iSON Health Care
- Those looking to avail cashless services should inform the admission desk during the registration and admission. Kindly submit (i) Insurance Health Card, (ii) ID Proof (Aadhar card/Pan Card/ Voter ID), and (iii) Employee ID Card at the Insurance & Claims Desk in the First Floor
- Those who have enrolled under the MHIS scheme will need to visit the MHIS desk in the Ground Floor to understand the process of admission and to avail the benefits. Kindly submit (i) MHIS Card, (ii) Current Photo of patient at the MHIS Desk in the Ground Floor
Documents Required for Medical Reimbursement and Cashless Benefits
For State and Central Government Employees
For Health Insurance
- Please furnish complete details in the Essentiality Certificate (Example: Name of the patient, name of the person working in government set up, the place of work, etc.)
- Claim form to be collected from the Health Insurance Company
- Kindly arrange all bills in chronological order, Example: Oldest Bills (by date) first
- For further assistance kindly contact: 9362762939/89746920219 or write us at [email protected]